1. As with all Logo designs, Liquid Lizard began life as a sketch from an idea.
2. The sketch is scanned into Illustrator® to trace into vector format.
3. Here are a few vectorised elements and textures to be used on the presentation .
4. The name-plate was painted, styled and render-lit in Photoshop®.
5. Each element was vectorised in Illustrator® then individually styled & textured in Photoshop®
6. The elements are individually detailed and then pulled together. .
7. Here is one of several presentation images incorporating the logo.